Perpetual Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PG:RP IP: 82.211.30.52:31381

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X - Men Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeilaDelima

X - Men Creation Empty
PostSubject: X - Men Creation   X - Men Creation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:22 am

Crime Group Name: X - Men
Leader: Leila Delima
Co - Leader: Ginobi Kingston
Background History (or Story):
(Minimum of 500 words)
X - Men is the Intelligence in the city of Los Santos. There lived, only celebrities and lot of highly acknowledged people. One of them was Ginobi Kingston, my grandfather, lived around 1950's and 1960's when USA was at most of it's industrial and financial growing. My gradnfather, was a rich, respected businessman, who did only as legal jobs around LS as he can do. He ran several major clothing shops, restaurants, like Didier Sachs, Victim and Jay's Diner. He runned some businesses who were suspicious to Criminal, so the Criminal started the "Young" case. The case was all about taking my grandfather down, and taking his businesses to them self. The Criminal wasn't the only one who wanted to take my grandfather down, Francesco Cuneo, a well known Italian Mafia, and Mito Nakoyama, Yakuza leader in the US. Since my grandfather ruled most of LS, the leaders of Yakuza and Italian Mafia started cooporating. They were temporary allies only for one reason: Take Ginobi Young down and take his property. This situation with classified information somehow came to Criminal HeadQuarters. So two Syndicate's started "hunting" my grandfather. He got killed 7 years after the casefile "Young" was opened. Agent Cooper killed him in a gunfight with Yakuza members. He did had a wife and a son, my dad. My dad wanted to revenge my grandfather. He made an organization named °Los Santos Biz Co.°. He took over some of my grandfathers businesses and slowly contracted some of Yakuza members. Criminal knew about that, and killed him after 3 years. My lucky was that, my dad made a kid, son, me. I grew up with my grandmother, since both of my parents were killed back in 1993. Now, in 2013, when I'm old enough to make some decidions by myself, I came up with an idea that was to "Continue Grandpa's work". I hope I can acomplish that.

Hierarchy

Rank 6: 165
Rank 5: 166
Rank 4: 164
Rank 3: 163
Rank 2: 294
Rank 1: 255
Rank 0: 253

Girl skin: 93

Main Operations (Hangout, Project, Other)
Other (Your Creativity)

Rank 6: Executive Leader
Rank 5: Co - Executive Leader
Rank 4: Secret Agent
Rank 3: Senior Agent
Rank 2: Junior Agent
Rank 1: Rookie
Rank 0: Trainie
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Co-Owner/Gang Moderator
Co-Owner/Gang Moderator
Matthew

X - Men Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: X - Men Creation   X - Men Creation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:23 am

/ACCEPTED
Good Application form
Family Slot - 5
Back to top Go down

X - Men Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perpetual Gaming Roleplay :: Organization Creation-
Jump to: